Business Process Improvement Specialist
The Business Process Improvement Specialist would identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change and improvement.
The Business Process Improvement Specialist responsibilities:
* To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
* To lead and facilitate process improvement projects to drive profitability and achieve operational targets.
* To identify trends and process / KPI improvement as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
* To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy
* To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
* To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
* To quantify project financial needs and benefits and create / maintain a project based P&L
* Minimum 2-5 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role
* Business analysis experience desirable
* Experience in a multi jurisdictional organisation
* Experience of designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
* Ability to lead projects and manage the execution end-to-end
* Call center and/or internet marketing experience is a plus
Обявата е валидна до: 31.03.2018