Business Process Improvement Specialist
|Business Process Improvement Specialist would identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change and improvement.
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
- To lead and facilitate process improvement projects to drive profitability and achieve operational targets.
- To identify trends and process / KPI improvement as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- To quantify project financial needs and benefits and create / maintain a project based P&L
- Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, Marketing, Communications or Computer Science preferred.
- 3-5 Years Prior work experiences or related internship in internet, call center, marketing or advertising.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Proficient working knowledge of PC, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and/or Google Suite and database tools is required.
!By applying you automatically agree for your personal data to be used and stored for recruitment purposes as well as:
– provided to the hiring manager of the department you are applying to;
– provided to hiring managers of other departments in the company who might be interested in your profile.
The aforementioned actions are to be performed in full compliance with GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
Обявата е валидна до: 31.12.2018
Кандидатствайте по тази обява!
« Обратно към всички обяви