Chief Information Officer
- At least 5 years of working experience should be within the capacity of a Senior Technology position.(Ideally, within a BPO setting, however other deemed related industries will be considered.)
- Must have outstanding knowledge of various IT systems, knowledge in designing, developing IT systems.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
- Strong Leadership, Great Problem Solving
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our CIO will be in charge of information technology strategy and the computer systems required to support the organization’s unique objectives and goals;
- planning for the company’s technology needs and addressing any tech-related problems;
- analysis information and communicates with the executive board members.
- serving as a leader and innovator for the company’s information technology department.If you want to know how it feels to work with people who love what they do apply with your CV in English.
*By applying you automatically agree for your personal data to be used and stored for recruitment purposes as well as:
– provided to the hiring manager of the department you are applying to;
– provided to hiring managers of other departments in the company who might be interested in your profile.
The aforementioned actions are to be performed in full compliance with GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
Обявата е валидна до: 31.12.2018