About the Job:
As the Human Resources Director, you will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of all of the Human Resource functions. Part of the responsibilities also include:
- Implementing human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities.
- Developing human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting and anticipating requirements.
- Support and develop a true global group of over 800+ Employees.
- Organization of strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
- Experience working with HR Processes and Policies (HR Operations, Compensation and Benefits, HRIS).
- At least 5 years Global or Regional working experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in Developing Standards, Management Proficiency,
- Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement,
- Building Relationships, Organizational Astuteness, People Skills and Retaining Employees.
If you want to know how it feels to work with people who love what they do apply with your CV in English.
*By applying you automatically agree for your personal data to be used and stored for recruitment purposes as well as:
– provided to the hiring manager of the department you are applying to;
– provided to hiring managers of other departments in the company who might be interested in your profile.
The aforementioned actions are to be performed in full compliance with GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
Обявата е валидна до: 31.12.2018